- Domenick Vicchio, Ph.D., Director, Chemical Medicines - Chemical Medicines, email@example.com
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
- May 2–4, 2018, at USP–U.S., Rockville, MD
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- Psychiatric, psychoactive, neuromuscular, aerosol, and imaging drug substance and drug product monographs intended for human use
Expert Committee Charge
- The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 4 (CHM4) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP-NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of psychiatric, psychoactive, neuromuscular, aerosol, and imaging drug substance and drug product monographs intended for human use.
- Work with other Chemical Medicines Expert Committees, FDA and stakeholders
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- <825> Compounding—Radiopharmaceuticals
- Non-radioactive Imaging Agents Expert Panel
- Radioactive Drugs Expert Panel
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)