- Leonel Santos, Ph.D., Director, Chemical Medicines - Chemical Medicines , firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about the work of this Expert Committee?
Upcoming Official Meetings
- To be determined
Past Meetings – Executive Summaries
- May1–2, 2017 face-to-face meeting
- April 25–26, 2016 face-to-face meeting
- October 6–7, 2015 face-to-face meeting
- Cardiovascular, cough, cold and analgesic drug substance and drug products monographs
Expert Committee Charge
The Monographs–Chemical Medicines 2 (CHM2) Expert Committee is responsible for the development and revision of USP-NF monographs and their associated USP Reference Standards in the areas of cardiovascular, cough, cold, and analgesic drug substance and drug product monographs.
- Work with other Chemical Medicines Expert Committees, FDA and stakeholders
Subgroups and Expert Panels
- Chemical Medicines Collaborative Group
- Joint Subcommittee (Reference Materials)