Dietary Supplement Tools & Resources
USP White Paper
USP sends out via email periodic news about dietary supplement standards, Executive Committee activities, and industry hot topics with links to upcoming meetings and events. Sign up to receive.
Comments & Letters
Contributed Articles & Editorials
- Traditional Chinese Medicines and Western Regulatory Paradigms (Pharmaceutical Technology, Jul 2009)
- A Quality Standard (Nutritional Outlook, May 2009)
- FDA's Dietary Supplement CGMPs: Standards without Standardization (Food and Law Drug Journal, Nov 2008) No further reproduction is permitted.
- Heavy Metal Testing for Dietary Supplements (Natural Products Insider, Oct 2008)
- USP Verified—Choosing a Quality Dietary Supplement (USP YouTube Channel, May 2009 - Dr. Low Dog discusses the health benefits that certain vitamins provide for women, and how to choose a quality supplement, including looking for the USP Verified Mark.)
- "Choosing a Dietary Supplement" video: High Bandwidth or Low Bandwidth
- "USP Verified" Vitamins and Dietary Supplements on Facebook