USP–China is a state-of-the-art, award-winning facility situated in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ). Staffed by scientists and customer relationship professionals, USP-China focuses on building strong relationships with regulatory agencies and industry members comprising China’s global manufacturing base for pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and food ingredients.
USP–China’s 100,000 square-foot facility enables research and development activities in the areas of reference standards collaborative testing and USP-NF modernization, and compendial activities related to food ingredients, dietary supplements, biologics, and microbiology.
520 North Fu Te Road
China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Shanghai 200131, China
Phone: +86 400 921 6600; +86 21 6861 9800
ISO Certification and Accreditation
- USP–China, through USP’s global certificate, is certified to ISO 9001:2008.
- USP–China has earned accreditation to ISO 17025:2005.
Explore USP’s Verification Services
- Follow USP–China on Weibo
- Connect with USP–China on WeChat by scanning this QR Code:
- Contact a member of USP–China’s Customer Relationship team at:
- +86 400 921 6600
- +86 21 6861 9800
- Read about Bingbing Feng, Ph.D., Vice President and General Manager of USP–China.
- Attend USP Education courses in person or online.
- Learn more about our activities in East Asia.