Courses—Center for Pharmaceutical Advancement and Training
CePAT is looking for expert trainers. Find out more here.
No. 3 Park Avenue
P.O. Box WY 1204, Kwabenya
Questions? Contact Neimatu Adjabui at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Core Courses
Two-week sessions combining traditional lectures, practical applications, and case studies.
- Good Manufacturing Practices Module (Session II): January 9–20, 2017
- Pharmaceutical Quality Control Module (Session II): May 8–19, 2017
CePAT offers 3-5-day courses to professionals in the pharmaceutical regulatory and manufacturing sectors, and university students preparing pharmaceutical industry careers.
On-Request Course Offerings Include:
- Developing and implementing a stability program
- Dissolution method development and validation
- HPLC & GC analytical method development (prior to validation)
- In-process materials hold time studies
- Inspection reporting
- Manufacturing process validation
- Medical devices
- Microbial testing (since the lab is in progress)
- Packaging materials specification and test procedures development
- Qualification of existing analytical equipment
- Quality management systems
- Stability studies/testing
- Temperature mapping studies
CePAT is registered with the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Ghana as a technical education and training provider. Selected courses are recognized as continuing professional development courses by the International Register of Certified Auditors, a division of Chartered Quality Institute, the leading body for quality management professionals in the United Kingdom.