The USP Information Center, located at USP–U.S. in Rockville, MD, is home to the USP library collection and its archive of historical artifacts, photographs, and memorabilia.
The public is welcome to view the collection, but we ask all visitors request permission to view and use Information Center resources at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the Information Center manager at +1-301-816-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Center Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, EST.
- All volumes and periodicals contained in the Information Center. Periodical issues from only the current and the previous one year are maintained at USP–U.S.
- All volumes of the official compendia, USP–NF, supplements, addenda and interim revision announcements, and available translations
- All volumes of the Pharmacopeial Forum (PF)
- All volumes of the USP Dictionary of USAN and International Drug Names
- All volumes of the USP Pharmacists' Pharmacopeia
- Current USP Reference Standards Catalog
- Most recent edition of Chromatographic Columns
- Other volumes published by USP
- Proceedings of USP Convention Meetings and available copies of USP Annual Report
- Historical artifacts and photographs on display, including any special exhibits
Electronic versions of certain resources also may be made available for viewing, if such exist. Please note that only some electronic resources are available for walk-in users on workstations only, as they are governed by license agreements.