Thomas Reinders, Pharm.D., chair of the USP Nomenclature, Safety and Labeling Expert Committee, explains new USP standards for the content and appearance of prescription container labels, and how these standards will impact patients.
USP Press Room
Welcome to the USP Press Room. Here you will find press releases, news articles in which USP has appeared, USP images and other media resources.
- Center for Pharmaceutical Advancement and Training Opens in Ghana (05/13/2013)
- New Logo for U.S. Pharmacopeia (04/14/2013)
- Read the Spring Edition of USP's Quarterly Newsletter, The Standard (04/12/2013)
- Voice of America Television Interviews USP's Patrick Lukulay on Substandard and Counterfeit Medicines Found in Ghana (04/12/2013)
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Workshop to Address New Approaches to Measuring Moisture Permeation (04/10/2013)
- China Lab Inaugurated as First Satellite Site for USP Spectral Library Global Laboratory Network on Counterfeit and Substandard Food, Drugs (04/09/2013)
- Indian Pharmacopeia Commission and United States Pharmacopeial Convention Announce the 12th Science and Standards Symposium (04/02/2013)
- Milestone of 3,000 USP Reference Standards (03/05/2013)