USP Information Center
The USP Information Center (USPIC), located at USP Headquarters in Rockville, MD, is home to the USP library collection and its archive of historical artifacts, photographs, and USP memorabilia.
The public is welcome to view the collection, but we ask that all visitors request permission to view and use USPIC resources at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the USPIC manager by telephone +1-301-816-8352 or by email email@example.com.
The USPIC is open during normal operating hours, Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, EST. Get directions to USP Headquarters.
- All volumes and periodicals contained in the Information Center. Periodical issues from only the current and the previous one year are maintained at USP Headquarters.
- All volumes of the official compendia, USP–NF, supplements, addenda and interim revision announcements, and available translations
- All volumes of the Pharmacopeial Forum (PF)
- All volumes of the USP Dictionary of USAN and International Drug Names
- All volumes of the USP Pharmacists' Pharmacopeia
- Current USP Reference Standards Catalog
- Most recent edition of Chromatographic Columns
- Other volumes published by USP
- Proceedings of USP Convention Meetings and available copies of USP Annual Report
- Historical artifacts and photographs on display, including any special exhibits
Electronic versions of the certain resources also may be made available for viewing, if such exist. Please note that only some electronic resources are available for walk-in users on workstations only, as they are governed by license agreements.